1965 Superformance MkIII Cobra RoadsterThis new Superformance MKIII is finished in Dark Porsche Blue with no stripes. This car is in stock and available for immediate delivery. All Superformance MKIII's come standard with a Limited Slip Differential and power disc 4 Piston Wilwood Brakes. Other options include the Bilstein coil-over shocks, which …
1965 Superformance MkIII Cobra Roadster
This new Superformance MKIII is finished in Dark Porsche Blue with no stripes.
This car is in stock and available for immediate delivery.
All Superformance MKIII’s come standard with a Limited Slip Differential and power disc 4 Piston Wilwood Brakes. Other options include the Bilstein coil-over shocks, which deliver a sporty ride while improving the car’s handling.
Inside this car it has period correct Smiths Gauges with a Lucas Ammeter Gauge in the correct dash layout. The doors are secured by original style carriage type latches. All openings, such as engine bay, trunk, and cockpit are wrapped around a steel subframe for increased strength and support. The dash is covered in leather, as are the steel framed seats with period correct webbing for comfort and aesthetics.
• Clear paint protection in critical areas
• Show quality two-stage paint finished in Porsche Blue
• Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts
• Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
• Fully independent front and rear suspension
• Limited slip differential
• Wilwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (4-pot calipers front, single-pot calipers rear
• Custom crafted coil-over shocks
• Polished aluminum pin drive ”Halibrand” style wheels tires
• Side and rear-view mirrors
• Original style pedals, catches and fittings
• Original style shifter and hand brake lever
• Carpeted interior and trunk
• Aluminum finished firewall
• Sun visors and wind wings
• Wipers and washer, heater/defogger
• Leather seating surfaces (drivers adjusts)
• Original style latch-lock seat belts
• Moto – Lita wooden steering wheel
• Monza style filler with locking gas cap
• Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud and dual fans
• Oil cooler with braided lines
• Stainless steel fuel tank 17 gallons
• Original style ceramic coated side pipes and headers
• Original style gauges (Smith) and switches (Lucas) reverse 180mph speedometer
• Stainless steel roll bar, chassis mounted
• Optional tonneau cover
• Optional soft top and side screens
The Superformance MKIII is a meticulously engineered and crafted reproduction of the original, built under license from Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc. No expense is spared in recreating these legendary cars, ensuring an authentic sports car experience.
Contact Jeff for details. firstname.lastname@example.org | 586.489.5990